Used in conjunction with traditional cleaning techniques, steam cleaners can go where other equipment can’t.
Fully versatile, they can be used for a wide variety of applications including:
- Cleaning of wheelchairs and rehabilitation equipment.
- Cleaning of public areas including floors, corridors and waiting rooms.
- Laboratories, patient rooms and treatment areas.
- Elimination of viruses, bacteria and other harmful living organisms.
- Disinfection and sanitation of an operating room.
- Removal of mold and mildew.
- Cleaning of medical equipment.
- Cleaning of canteens, kitchens and food preparation areas.
- Cleaning of ducts and air conditioning units.