All types of production of profiles in general (of any material), for any purpose, are united by the need for in-line cleaning which is necessary both during the production phases and in the finished product to provide customers with a quality product .
REA Steam Cleaning manufactures systems for in-line cleaning of profiles and profiles always based on the use of steam, because with steam you have the following advantages:
- high degreasing levels (up to Arcotest 42);
- Washing speed depending on the production line, up to 30m / min
- low water consumption (generally< 50 l / hour);
- very little wastewater produced (generally< 5 l / hour);
- extremely low consumption of detergent, in most cases the steam alone is sufficient;
- extremely small footprint on the line (generally< 1 mt);
- The washing chambers are made to measure for any shape / section / profile size
- the interchangeable washing chambers allow to treat different diameters.