All types of sheet metal or metal production in general, both in the form of sheets and coils, share the need for cleaning and degreasing , both to make subsequent operations possible and to satisfy the needs of customers.
REA Steam Cleaning systems for washing and degreasing in line allow these operations to be carried out during production and without interrupting the production flow.
REA Steam Cleaning manufactures systems for in-line cleaning of sheets and coils always based on the use of steam, because steam has the following advantages:
- high degreasing levels (up to Arcotest 42);
- cleaning and degreasing at line speed (up to 50 m / min)
- low water consumption (generally< 50 l / hour);
- very little wastewater produced (generally< 10 l / hour);
- extremely small footprint on the line (generally< 1 mt);
- an ecological alternative to the use of solvents;
- the interchangeable washing chambers allow to treat different widths